The ECO Impact Awards aim to highlight the work of our EPs (Environmental Professionals), EP Auditors, EPts and Employers who demonstrate leadership, commitment to the field and dedication to continuous improvement in the environmental sector.
ECO IMPACT AWARD HISTORY
The awards were developed to create visibility and recognition for the people who are leading the environmental sector in Canada – those with an EP, EP Auditor, or EPt designation, and the organizations that employ them. ECO Canada designates professionals that contribute to the innovation, sustainability and growth of the environmental sector. Our definition of an environmental professional is a progress-focused practitioner who works within a range of industries in Canada and ensures that the projects and work conducted minimize environmental impact.
NOMINEES ARE GROUPED INTO FOUR CATEGORIES:
Companies employing EP, EP
Auditor and EPt members.
NOMINATION EVALUATION CRITERIA
- The nominee must be an EP, EP Auditor or EPt or in good standing.
- The nominee is required to submit a project for evaluation to which they have directly contributed to as a leader or as an important team member.
- The project will be judged by quality and impact of the contribution, demonstration of skills and professional attributes, critical thinking and decision making, project management and cross-collaboration, leading & influencing others, and business acumen.
- For complete evaluation criteria, visit our submission page.
TOP EMPLOYER AWARD
Organizations are eligible and must be operating their business within Canada for at least one year as of May 15, 2018.
There are a few additional qualifications for this award:
- The employer must have EP, EP Auditor, EPt member(s) under their employment and engage in environmental work or projects.
- Submissions must be able to demonstrate that the employer is a leader in providing innovative, impactful and productive solutions to further the environmental sector, or have created/supported environmental awareness within their organization.
- ECO Impact Award sponsors are not eligible for the Employer Impact Award (though their employees are eligible in the individual award categories).
- For complete evaluation criteria,